VULVOVAGI® – Exclusive & Patented Formula – Effective in treating vulvar and vaginal infections; Rebalance the vaginal ecosystem.
1. Ingredients of VULVOVAGI®
- Ozoile® (Stable Ooznide with Vitamin E acetate)
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
2. Pharmacological properties
Ozoile® (Stable Ozonide with Vitamin E acetate)
Ozoile® is the non-fungible active ingredient, in which Ozone binds to oleic acid forming Stable Ozonides.
Ozonated organic extra-virgin olive oil (OIL®) is 300% more effective than conventional oils.
The composition containing ozonide and bioperoxid has given OZOILE the ability to inhibite many different types of microorganisms such as:
- Gram (+) bacteria: Staphilococcus Aureus, Staphylococcus Epidermis, Streptococcus Pyogenes.
- Gram (-) bacteria: Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Salmonella Typhimurium, E. Coli, Proteus Mirabilis.
- Fungi: Candida Albicans, Tinea Pedis.
- Parasite: Tricomonas Vaginalis, Giardia.
Ozoile is also effective against many strains of viruses, including HPV – the virus that causes sexually transmitted diseases. Ozoile inactivates cell-bound receptors on the surface of the virus, stopping virus replication in the first step. At the same time, stimulates the immune defense system, prolongs the time of relapse.
Ozoile is also involved in the process of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, repair and regeneration of cells and tissues. Therefore, it is possible to treat many different symptoms of vulvovaginitis at the same time.
The product is safe, does not cause side effects and provides good treatment for HPV. Many people have tested negative for HPV after only a few months of using the product.
Glycyrrhetinic Acid is an ingredient that reduces inflammation by:
- Inhibition of lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced production of NO, PGE2, and intracellular free radicals (ROS)
- Reducing iNOS and COX-2 mRNA and protein levels in LPS-induced macrophages
- Reduces production of tumor-necrosis factor (TNF-α), IL-6, IL1β
Tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Antibacterial: Due to the hydrocarbon structure and lipophilicity, it is easy to disperse into biological membranes. This leads to changes in membrane permeability and disrupts their vital functions.
Anti-inflammatory: Inhibits the production of TNF-α, IL-10, IL1β by 50% and reduces Prostaglandin E2 by 20% after 40 hours
Vulvovagi® is effective for cases already infected with HPV virus, or bacteria, candida. Vulvovagi Spray is indicated for the following cases:
- Support for treatment, control and restoration of cervical and vaginal epithelial structures caused by HPV virus. Prevention of low-grade epithelial cell damage caused by HPV.
- Combination treatment of invasive lesions of the endometrium caused by HPV
- Cases of vaginitis caused by bacteria and fungi; Cervicitis in cervical Ectropion
- Facilitates rapid healing of lesions that cause burning, itching, irritation in the uterine-vaginal mucosa.
- Creates a protective film, moisturizes, reduces vaginal dryness
- Anti-oxidant stress, creating a favorable environment for the development of beneficial microorganisms in the vagina.
4. Objects of use
VULVOVAGI® is not medicine. The product can be used by all subjects: children, adults, the elderly and pregnant women.
5. Direction of use
In the acute phase, spray twice a day (morning & evening) until symptoms disappear.
Maintenance phase: spray 1 time in the evening for 1 week. Use externally and internally thanks to the interchangeable spray head. Before use, clean with Idrozoil.
Duration of treatment varies according to response to treatment
6. Other Information
Packaging: 20ml Spray Tube
Manufacturer: Erbagil s.r.l.